Welcome to the home of some of my original productions. Below you will find samplings of my own music under the various pseudonyms I create under. Here’s my discography thus far :
– The Nanobot Auxiliary Ballet and The Museum of Modern Insect Art with The Office of Woodland Security and The Evil House of Handshakes present : TylenolandAdida – The Deadly Ballerina – featuring The Chillbot Slider, The Push Button Master and The White Hot Funk Bot and introducing : The Doodads Of Doom and The Reciple Box Of Spells – Thank You Very Much For Coming : A Concept Single about Small Things in 3 Parts with Lecture and Slideshow by Mr. Billy Mavreas as part of the Dark Beloved Cloud Singles Club (2005)
– The Nanobot Auxiliary Ballet and The Museum of Modern Insect Art with The Office of Woodland Security present TylenolandAdida, The Deadly Ballerina featuring The Chillbot Slider, The Push Button Master and The White Hot Funk Bot and maybe Dr. Idiotbot If It Can Make It. – s/t on Ta-Da Records (2004)
– The Nanobot Auxiliary Ballet – ‘Light Fantastic’ from the compilation Nuvo on Robosapien Recordings (2004)
– Identification – ‘A False Sense Of Security’, audio/visual collaboration with Battery Operated on their album re:CORD on C0C0S0L1DC1T1 (2004)
– luv – ‘Many People’ from the compilation Omniscience on Sugarmonk Records (1999)
*** audio samples will be available soon, still fine tuning the site.