It’s Just Sound
sounds from the new millennium that are everything our great grandparents feared music of the future would sound like. spacey ecletronic sounds, irregular beats and bizarre vocals ebb and flow like sonic overload over an ambient landscape.
not real music, definitely unreal music.
image : sweet daddy luv
- We Don’t Control The Controls (Mashed-The-F-Up Remix by Dan Deacon And The Electic Worms’ Insight Violence) – The Flaming Lips – Warner Bros. / Lovely Sort of Death Records (2013) > (searching for buy link)
- Roll Up – Black Dice – Paw Tracks (2007)*** > buy link
- 13 Moons – Delia Gonzalez and Gavin Russom – DFA (2005) > buy link
- Berserker – Jane – Paw Tracks (2005) > buy link
- Je Tu Nous (remixed by Sir Alice) – Nini Raviolette – Tigersushi Records (2004) > (searching for buy link)
- Inners Pace – Gang Gang Dance – The Social Registry / Warp (2008) > buy link
- Short Circuit – Growing – Vice Records (2010) > buy link
- Lablakely Dress – Avey Tare, Panda Bear & Geologist (a.k.a. Animal Collective) – Catsup Plate / FatCat Records (2001/2009) > buy link
- Forasmuch – Leila – Warp (2011) > buy link
- Our Old Teen (SCUBA Remix) – Starting Teeth – Creaked Records (2008) > buy link
- Tinkerbell – Eric Copeland – DFA (2013) > buy link
***track played at wrong speed, on 33rpm instead of 45rpm.