Through A Glass, Dankly
further proof that dub is an almighty force as European artists man the controls and go deep. tomorrow dub, eternal feedback, higher than that.
image : jah luv
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
- intro to Towers Of Dub – The Orb – Big Life (1992) > buy link
- Free – The Moody Boys – XL Recordings (1990)
- Hair Farmer – Unitone HiFi – Incoming! (1996)
- Ohtokin (dub) – The Fire This Time – Filter (1998)
- Blood, Sweat And Tears – The Rootsman ft. Bobby Blue – Meteosound (2003)
- Wise Blood – Primal Scream remixed by Adrian Sherwood ft. Prince Far I – Creation Records (1997)
- Eternal Feedback – Massive Attack V Mad Professor – Wild Bunch Records (1995) > buy link
- Styles Dub – Roots Manuva – Big Dada (2002) > buy link
- Tomorrow Dub – Gorillaz – Parlophone (2000)
- Flip Ya Lid – Nightmares On Wax – Warp (2006) > buy link
- Burroughs Dub – Tassilli Players – Universal Egg (1995)
- Higher Than That – Sandoz – Soul Jazz (2002) > buy link
- Wilmot’s Last Skank – The Sabres Of Paradise – Warp (1994)
- Love Jah Now – Paul St. Hilaire – Jahtari (2013) > buy link
2 thoughts on “luv245”
what track is playing around 42:30, the slow brooding dub? can you suggest more like that? thanks!
of course you like this, it’s the Tassilli Players track, an old Universal Egg 12″ we both would have gotten from Andrew back in the day. you so old skool.